Monday, September 03, 2012

This one is just an update...


Hi everyone!
First of all, I wanna thank all the Scarlett's new readers and, of course, all the others that have been following the blog since the beginning.You, guys, are really the BEST!! So, keep visiting, and, pleeeeease(!), share it on facebook (and to be a fan, you just have to press the "Like" button which is on the right side of this page! Easy easy!!) and help me show everyone that this blog is kinda of AWESOME. This is scientifically approved!
Anyway...
Those who read the last post will certainly get it: I NEED THIS RING and I need it now. This scarab beetle would be really happy with some new friends as Mr. Horse-poney-donkey, Mr. Bird and Mrs. Fox. This one is a Roberto Cavalli, available at Net-a-porter.com. And I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment