Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Burberry Prorsum S/S 2013








What a busy day... But here I'm to talk about my experience at Burberry Prorsum show that happened yesterday...

So as you should know, it was my second time there and it was well, how can I say it?, hummm... EXTRAORDINARY!!
All the collection means kinda sophisticated-modern-cheerful thing to me. Obviously it was a collection about capes and peplums and wedges but, honestly, I was very surprised with all that colour that suddenly appeared after the total white entrances of Charlotte, at first, and then, Cara. And I absolutely love the oversize (so much shoking!) pink trench coat that I could not even take a picture (I was literaly shoked, that's it!) but you will certainly understand my point of view when see the entire show. So take a look and ENJOY the rainbow!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment