Thursday, September 06, 2012

VFNO.NY.L.M.P.FW

This is it!
One of my favorites parts of the year (xmas time continues being the first one, by the way!) is just arrived.
This week New york. Next week London. Then Milan. Finally Paris.
So I'm officialy counting down, what actually means some headaches, thanks to the difficult choice of outfits. Well, it is not so difficult as that, it's absolutely fun to be honest. And I may share with all of you that already have some stuff in my head...

But all this mood Vogue Fashion Night Out-Fashion Weeks reminds me last year, in London, something that I can summarize like this:
thirty minutes' queues at least before entering in each store, some beautiful and nice people, champagne at Jimmy Choo, foto shoots at Louis Vuitton, a New York city taxi in front of DKNY, Gwyneth Paltrow and Alexandra Shulman at Coach.

Those are memories.
And this is the physical stuff that I keep at home.

Promise I'll comment my favourites shows next days (weekend included!), so stay tuned...XO

London FNO 2011 t-shirt
Zara blazer
H&M maxi skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment