Thursday, August 02, 2012

OUTFIT: Almost romantic

The carousel at Louis Vuitton fashion show last season was one of the presentations that I liked the most. Absolutely sweety and romantic, white and sugar and cupcakes, kind of perfect, something that led to the biggest trend this summer. Anyway... the truth is that I loved the dresses, and the shoes (everything, I mean!!), but I've been a little bit skeptical about put all this candy stuff together in real life. So, if it actually is not my thing, you know, just a romantic or sweetie look, I've decided to styled my new dress from Zara, totally Louis Vuitton's inspiration, in another way, with something that I see as a closet's basic, a biker jacket.
 
Zara dress
H&M biker jacket (last season)
Mango clutch
H&M rings, bracelet and (oooold) shoes
Ray-Ban sunnies


No comments:

Post a Comment