Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Burberry and I (a day after!)

Just arrived from London... to share a wonderful expirience. 
At first, I have to say that Christopher Bailey did the London's "big hitter", citing British Vogue. 
Amazing tweed coats and t-shirts with partridges and owls sketched on them made me fall in love...
And I'm inviting all of you to see the incredible runway show, that ends up with the Burberry's weather control...yeah! Suddenly the heaven trembled and started raining outside the tent sited in the Kensigton Garden.





Apart from the runway... a great front row! Kate Bosworth, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Mario Testino, Will.I.Am, Poppy Delevingne, Alexa Chung... I took the photos at the backstage! And I've to say that finally I figured out why Alexa Chung is the new BFC young style ambassador: she shines, she rocks!
Take e look...











So I really hope you like the show so much as I did!
XoXo! 



1 comment: