Monday, February 27, 2012

Happened yesterday...

Perhaps I should talking about Oscars dresses today. But I guess the Vanity Fair party that succeeds the Oscars is like the Oscars part II. 
So I'm fine, anyway!
 
And I would like to share the dresses that really surprised myself...
 
Diane Kruger in Calvin Klein

Elizabeth Olsen in Christian Dior

Olga Kurylenko in Georges Hobeika
Zoe Saldana in Marios Schwab

Claire Danes in Valentino

But there are a huge flaw in this post! I'm just talking about the Vanity Fair party, so a question emerges: "where is Gwyneth?", cause she was the biggest star yesterday, so it is not fair, and I have to talk about her.

Well, after all, I have to talk about the Oscars...
 
At the Oscars, Gwyneth Paltrow won, wearing the perfection of the simplicity, in a Tom Ford gown-and-cape.
She couldn't be mentioned above just because at the Vanity Fair party she took off the cape (and suddenly a part of the dress passed away!), but over here, she is just 
GORGEOUS!


Images: Vogue.es

No comments:

Post a Comment