Monday, January 07, 2013

OUTFIT: Welcome back!

Well well well...
Hi everyone! Welcome back!!
How have you been so far? I've missing you....

A new year began, a new year will start tomorrow here at Scarlett (first anniversary!!!!!), xmas has gone (my fave part of the entire year), new collections coming, SALES (iupiiii) are here, well so much things happening and I was so far from here. But, you know, this is how the things are sometimes.

But it's time to move on and talk about what really matters: FASHION, indeed!

So I'm pleased to present two of the best purchases that I made in this sales season: a lovely militar inspiration coat at Mango and a-touch-of-farwest-Zara-boots that, I'm predicting, will walk plenty and plenty of miles. Just love them!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
See u soon (promise!!).


Wearing
H&M basic tee, jeans and beanie
Mango cocoon coat
Zara boots

THANKX FOR BEING HERE WITH ME!!!!

1 comment: