Wednesday, November 07, 2012

A secret story

Once upon a time, a girl with a curly and long hair that actually hated her hair just because it was... curly. A girl that every single day had to wake up at 6 a.m. 'cause half an hour of her day used to be spent in front of a mirror using a babyliss, her hair's worst enemy (and one of herself's best friends!). Well, that girl is me and this is the story about my battle against my own hair. So, this is no longer a secret... neither a story.

Sorry about that.

Happens that, for a girl like me, there is a BFF in rainy days. Called hat. And this year, I'm moving on. From fedoras to beanies.
And god knows what will happen. But the truth is that my ears deserve it.

xx

1. Asos
2. H&M (100% acrylic)
3. Topshop (acrylic blend)
4. H&M (wool blend)
5. River Island (available at Asos.com)
6. Missoni (mohair blend)
7. Eugenia Kim (wool)
8. Mulberry (angora blend)
9. Hat Attack
10. Etro (wool blend)
11. Topshop
12. Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment