Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Alexa Factor

I've been keeping an eye on Alexa Chung since some time ago... I mean since I saw her at LFW (you can revew it here) last February. The truth is that I knew Alexa as Mulberry bag,  Alexa as Christopher Kane dress, Alexa as Vogue or Harper's Baazar cover girl but I just believed she was one more nice and stylish girl. Not now! Since I was at the same place as her, I totally changed my mind.

This cool Tv presenter and model really shines, she has the X factor!
I'm pretty sure she is one of the girls that lights up a room when arrives...
Alexa has a very personal sense of style, like no one else, something that we just can found in London girls (Kate, Florence, Poppy, and so on...). I'm not sure about it, but I guess London's dark side is the key for that. Is this dark side that brings inspiration to so many designers and artists. And keep me feeling lack everytime I packed to come back... ok, now I'm rambling...

Anyway, what I mean is that she really is an It girl, and she actually does it very well: isn't it an It girl job function to inspire everyone? So she is he employee of the last 3 years, at least. Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment