Monday, April 23, 2012

Let's show up midriffs!!

The promise is a promise. Here I'm talking about this stunning garment. 
The bralet.
A modern way to save the fabric, that I love when matching up with waist rise pants or skirts... even because with it we just need to show a tiny slice of skin.
For instance, I really love this kind of new ladylike look, by Elisa Sednaoui.

***

Tal como prometido, hoje vou partilhar uma das minhas tendências preferidas deste Verão.
O bralet.
Ok, isto não quer dizer que vá agora andar por aí a mostrar a barriguinha (até porque ainda me fazem falta algumas horas de ginásio!), no entanto, poupar no tecido da camisola para combinar com uma saia ou calças de cintura subída parece-me lindamente.
Só como exemplo, adorei a forma com Elisa Sednaoui criou este outfit, remete-me para um ladylike look super-moderno. Love it!!
By now, here are my choices, some photos to get some inspiration, and a friend advice...
 
***

Deixo aqui uma pequena selecção de bralets disponíveis actualmente, algumas fotos de inspiração, e uma pequeno conselho...
Hanne Gaby Odiele and Dree Hemingway at Coachella (left and center), Hanne Gaby at Paris Fashion Week
 
 Gwyneth Paltrow in Pucci

 Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2012

 Emilio Pucci S/S 2012 

 Prada S/S 2012

...it's gym time girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment