Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cristal Shoes, seriously?!

Who cares about the little cristal shoe nowadays?! In times of crisis, all that matters is some plexiglass, acrylic or perspex (or something like that!) heels...

Clockwise: Zara; Maison Martin Margiela; Donna Karan; Stella McCartney

...well, in fact it doesn't mean cheap shoes.

By the way, maybe I've been talking about shoes a little bit to much, I mean, more recently. But it actually happens because I really wanna talk about some summer stuff like shorts or dresses. Unfortunatly, no way to sunny and beach days till now, so at least I can bring to light my selection of shoes, just trying to distract me and do not think about that, with some lucky, maybe I'll go to the beach in November. Damn it global warming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment