Monday, July 16, 2012

checkMATTE

I really like when I find out a new project, those that involve creative and talented people. Even more if that means fashion people, able to bring to us exclusives and handmade pieces. And the folowing surely is one of those cases. 
Ladies, let me introduce you the Matte project!!
This is a creation by Ana Rita Pimentel Melo and Joana Sá Fernandes, two portuguese young fashion designers that after the graduation at FAUTL have decided to begin a new project: MATTE.
By now, this brand is only available HERE, where you can take a look at all the pieces (there are 3 weekly updates!) and order your favorites by e-mail.


I've already done my choices, and LOVE this tee-almost-dress, perfectly for a summer day, when styled with a straw hat, many many bracelets and a awesome tan!!

 So, GIRLS, visit MATTE ON FACEBOOK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment