Friday, March 30, 2012

Halfway

As I said before, this spring there is no waste of fabric... 
This spring the length is till the ankle: 
and no more!


Isabel Marant S/S 12


All the styling at Isabel Marant S/S 12 show was absolutely perfect in my opinion, but this is one of my favourites. I loved the patchwork low-rise jeans matching up with an oversized knitwear and high heels.
Anyway, it is so easy to do it, to wear it, and looks fun after all... I guess skiny jeans goes well with almost everything


Tory Burch shirt
H&M bag and necklace
Topshop pants
Jimmy Choo sandals


 I guess the new skinny jeans goes well with almost everything.
Anyway, it is so easy to do it, to wear it, and looks fun after all...


Images from Vogue.es, Net-a-porter.com, Topshop.com and H&M.com

No comments:

Post a Comment